Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Recycled Mirror Glass and Victorian House Trim


This was a fun little show. Portico gave me their entire Eastern wall and the small show room to do up a passle of mirrors, benches, tables and coatracks.  I had a ton of hooks left over from a restaurant I had designed and built out so I decided to do entry hall furniture for a couple of weeks. 

I used Victorian-era house trim and some lovely antique mirror glass that was crackled and fuzzy with age. Many of the colors were mixed up by hand just for this project so they are truly one-of-a-kind pieces.

Antique mirror glass, Antique Victorian Trims, New, Recycled and Repurposed Woods, New Cast Iron Hooks, Vintage Knobs, Latex Paint, Spar Varnish.

Built and Designed by Brett Bigham, Black Dog Furniture Design, Portland, Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment